Sunday 4 August 2013

Term 3 Blues

Its the beginning of term 3 - winter is with us (although the weather has been pretty fab) and I've got the Term 3 blues.
The beginning of terms are usually an exciting time. You are refreshed after a break, you have ruminated new ideas over the holidays and are all ready to roll them out. Nothing has changed there - lots of ideas, things I wanted to do, try.... BUT

The enthusiasm is missing. I feel disorganised, overwhelmed, and still tired.
I have a feeling it is of my own making...too many new ideas, complicated groupings and organisational ideas that are making me feel nauseous. I have forgotten the number one rule KISS - Keep it Simple Stupid.

So what do I do.... Run with the new ideas, start them and see how it goes, or forget about them and simplify? What goes and what stays?
I feel this is the decision that will keep me awake tonight...fingerscrossed the decision comes to me and the light at the end of the blues is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment